And just for a while... I had forgotten...

And just for a while... I had forgotten...

01/10/2008

A monster as a sickness


"Butterflies, a lot of dark butterflies flying over mi soul."

Will be darker this darkness? Oh, monster, oh monster o'mine. I hate you so much. Why you love me? Or why you hate me? 'Cause I feel like an angel was taking care of me, but he cannot fight against you. Hate+Love is not zero. Leave me alone then... I don't need you, no anymore. I want to open my eyes and see that there's something more. There is always sadness, confusion, anguish... But there's something more... I'm tired of shout when nobody is listening. I'm tired of listen when nobody is shouting. Dissapear monster, dissapear. Forget this soul and join another world. I will always keep flying. Of course I will. Just a breathe... Just a breathe...

Angel of desire, thanks for being here. You must know that I'll build up a new place with your magic, for you to come as a wanderer or as a God.

No comments: