And just for a while... I had forgotten...

And just for a while... I had forgotten...

03/10/2008

My Prickly Rose


This is a sculpture I made a few months ago. It's My Prickly Rose. I don't know the reason for what I did it. I think art is the reason.

But I have another reason. Rose, represent the beauty. The thorns the obstacles. To take the beauty of the rose, we must bleed because of the thorns.

So sometimes is really hard to hold it. But don't give up. Every think I feel I write it.


This one, is a painting of Ultimecia. I made it a few years ago... When I was young. Is Ártemis, the Godess of the Hunting, Agriculture and of the moon (even later, the Godess of the moon was Selene and Artemis lost this honor :P). Just make art and be creative. Let your soul dominate your mind. And your heart, feel it. Never blame it.

"Show me a worker with big dreams, and in him you'll find a man who can change the history. Show me a man without dreams, and in him you'll find a simple worker." B.Shaw

No comments: