And just for a while... I had forgotten...

And just for a while... I had forgotten...

25/09/2008

Sail in my dreams

This leads to an endless way until I wish to know your name; I want to shout it when anguish becomes light. The blood of your soul is as anesthesia; your look as my shelter. What is the color of your eyes? Be my faith, sparkling smile. Be the last, the last one who forgives this angel of desire. Think not that the beast is at home -cause am I your beast, and can't leave you alone- but don't see it. So don't fear. Know not that is me. Thanks for these wings. Dissapear into light, and join me in blackness. Be my hope and my fear, my silence, my screams; your fire I will be-as I am now- so just burn in passion, and be careful. Think that fear is longer than pain; that brain is just a tool. My soul, your soul, this gloom, your eyes, our moon. There's nothing realer that me and you.

Lyra Gothe,,

1 comment:

Mara said...

BEAUTIFUL.
You are truly inspired by the Goddess.
I feel the passion of your words.

X