And just for a while... I had forgotten...

And just for a while... I had forgotten...

20/09/2008

Dreaming in my madness


Tearing myself apart with a sick blaze.

Cannot see the rain
when my eyes are still blinded
with his divine haze.

Only a iron shadow bathed in crimsons sleeps.

I'll be there... maybe.
'Cause you won't... But might be...
Heaven.

Stop it now.
Or follow me...

The creech of the heart cannot be silent anymore.
So hear it! Blame it!
Bless it! Then curse it with your faked smile.
Let it survive, just for be blessed
With your loner soul existence.

'Cause have your tears,
Is long better than keep my happiness.
Because your sadness...
Is the furthest way I can reach.

"Until that, two eyes walk the night. Hand in hand. With
a wonderful creation. They flower they soar, now grows
beatiful -as their love-. He's feeling like a little King; his
little princess follows the trail of his breathe. "I'll always
be here", was the promise in their fire. Everything to
share, nothing to lose."
But now, just tears to shed.

The soul joint ends in a dead dream, even waiting to be dreamt.

Fill the void again, nothing to lose, neither to gain. Just nothing.

Lyra Gothe,,

No comments: