And just for a while... I had forgotten...

And just for a while... I had forgotten...

03/08/2008

Too lie to be truth


It's really a day?

"Hmph... mankind... a cesspit of hatred and lies! Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" (Dracula, Castlevania Symphony of The Night)

I won't cry for anyone. I won't cry for anything. I'll just cry for me. I will bleed for my proud, for my soul. Ignorance blinds. Wisdorn just looks away. Mass never lead a soul, maybe a mind, and a lot of minds... Leading with their lies, everyone knows it, anyone minds it; but all will be forgotten. Would you bow down your head to be happy? You will love your chains, you'll create a sad hapiness. Your passion is dead. Your love is starving... These tears will let something grow far away from here. I will love my night, and my tears. I will love my solitude, even if it hurts... Because your hopeless joy... It's not for me.

Do you know the esence of your blood?

No comments: