And just for a while... I had forgotten...

And just for a while... I had forgotten...

06/08/2008

I wish to fly, yet I'm swimming

"And day came with a new throne. It brought a new King. I was there and said: "I won't adore him...""

I get up drawned. I thought about all that light shinning in the night. How it blinded me. All the reasons that were hidden in that ray. That chain made me feel sick inside. Now, I see. But all I can see saddens me... Like mice in their own mousetrap. Worried about the fading sun until they die in their own lie. They get wet in the rain of the confusion cloud which emanate of their ill hearts. Money brings power; power brings misery. I think that I'm lost here. All illusions dying, heart fading... No helping hand that wishes to fly... Always away... The moon is hidden, but I reject the sun. A huge night of out stars and muted wind. A sad soul, but not blinded with lies.

Empty summer for an empty look.

No comments: