And just for a while... I had forgotten...

And just for a while... I had forgotten...

29/07/2008

Broken

"Cuddle ended. Sky is fallin' over you. But if you love him, tell him. It tastes like rose and ice."

"I wonder what she dreams about..."
So close... so far away from there. I feel that something behind this curtain is broken. It begun to beat faster, faster than the dreams that has inside. The gates are closed to a new paradise and the only feeling seems dead
. Calling for a new time, a new scenary where play this sad dance. In fear... in each corner where darkness is haunting. It makes me need it... Because all I can see and reach for it's not by my side. I think that it was there... and I wept when I opened my eyes. Living nowhere. But you are always here...
"...To keep you safe when you are scared."

Life is exhausting when the only thing which makes you happy is running away from reality.

No comments: