And just for a while... I had forgotten...

And just for a while... I had forgotten...

28/08/2008

The part which broke

"I know that they want to jail you. The want to materialyze you. I know you want to be free; there's a place to save you. You just seek for ease... Solitude is your weapon... Abyss of kharma... Don't be afraid of your silence, soul."

A story with pages pulled out by the guffaws of life, which laughted on their backs. You won't cry for anything; Neither me. I will cry for me, and for the sick dreams that are already dead... here... All is desert. I wake in a new exile, a new game. A new prision in time without end... I wonder what you dream about... without me. Will you come to save me of this dry land? Where only dwell poisoned flowers, and if you live alone; you'll die harvesting. I know that you can, oh life o' mine... Kill me. And maybe tomorrow I'll feel alive. Will you have valour? I think I won't... This melody fade away if any accordion needs it anymore. Musical... I want a new theatre for play the musical of sorrow... of the so much... and of the how much time... of the essence of the valour and the blindfolding of ignorance, heart... don't waste feelings... Maybe you'll need them later, and I know you'll run away because of coward and blind.

"I would like to have an parallel universe to build up in it castles which don't break whit the weakness of joy... I would like to stop dreaming about fly... and fall down."

No comments: