And just for a while... I had forgotten...

And just for a while... I had forgotten...

21/08/2008

I want to transmit to hundreds of lost souls this sickness

So... it's sad. But sometimes I think that is better. I don't know why. At least when I'm sad I'm in tranquillity. People upset me a lot sometimes... I don't know. It's just like everything had always to come to a bad end, and being this way I fell that at least I know what I feel and nobody can take me this off. It's a double-edged sword. Because life is not to live it this way... but that's who I am. And I am unable to forget it. I don't want their unhappy joy... I prefer my happy sadness.

Love, is the worst thief; he has stealing our freedom for years and nobody knows where he concealed it.

Stupid rigid structure... only thinks in sink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.