And just for a while... I had forgotten...

And just for a while... I had forgotten...

05/09/2008

September; the longest Sunday of the year

"September Ashes". Summer ends, a new season arrives. I think that they are things that everyone needs, just to change our lifes. Like someone said "If that scares you it's because you must try it", and I really thing that we must. We must to have valour to have choices. By the way, this is the second time I read "The Alchemist". The Personal Legend. All of us have one, our big dream, our biggest fight. Damn it! We are fighting again. Like the most of the time, against us.
A lot of times I want to stop, and say a "shut up!" to my head. But it doesn't make anything. Damn it again! I must live with it.

"You need chaos in yout soul to give birth to a dancing star" Friedrich Nietzsche

No comments: