And just for a while... I had forgotten...

And just for a while... I had forgotten...

19/07/2008

Who programmed me?

One day.

"You will change your way when all of your senses burn in the fire in which you will burn away."

You'll came out in the saddest sunsets. You'll return to smile from the obscurity. You'll find for a place to run away. And you'll came back with a new illusion. I know what I see. I know all there is. But I also know that there would be something more. That's the reason why I cannot stop seeking for it. And beacause of seek it, I forsake what I've already find out. I hate thinking that magic exists away from reality. I hate running away from reality and being happy with it. I don't know if it's really good search for so long. The only think I know is that life is too real, and magic is too tempting.

The problem is that I prefer looking at the mirror to looking through the window.

No comments: