And just for a while... I had forgotten...

And just for a while... I had forgotten...

23/07/2008

A tree with iced fruits

This day

"Bird don't nest, nor alight in the branches yet. Already anyone comes to sing 'em the lullabys which maked them sleep."

And one life cries when one dream dies. And the dream dies when there is no hope which keeps it up. Where does the hope that we create in our failed creations go? Will exist any place where we can find all that one day we've forsaken? And if it's true that oblivion does not exist, but ignorance. Why is so hard learn to ignore? We know that we can create ourselves believing in that we want to be, but we still haven't learned that we cannot change the world. We haven't learned to live with this guilty conscience either. The best thing we can do is escape. We let go out our dreams to prove that we're still alive in them even we feel that something dies daily inside us. Every time when an ilusion switches off, every time when a passion switches off... We can only escape. We know what is write under a iced tree of delusion, the value of a tear... Maybe we neither learn to ignore, nor to escape. Maybe we haven't time enought to learn to live either. Why am I this way?
Because I don't find a place to rest. Because I want to change this world and every day I lose, I cry and I wish... Maybe I won't come to the end. But I'm owner of my magic. And of my best wish. In darkness, in pain, in sorrow, and in ease.

Dedicated to the Man with a God soul.

No comments: