And just for a while... I had forgotten...

And just for a while... I had forgotten...

18/07/2008

Behold the skies...

Everyday.

"I know I didn't finish being that what I dreamt about, but now I have the wings which one day I dreamt with."

Another moment beholding doubt. Another submission against doubt.
Today I see a new horizont where I can stare. I only need open my eyes. Ice froze passion. And something died inside of her. And something new was born. Within all bad things, there is something good, and in all good things there is always something bad. In void all was born. I'll always have a Paradise within reach of mine. And anybody can't take me this out. Always, when agony reigns in the core of the insanity, it will exist a little sanity in the agony of the heart. And that's the reason of the will. And because of that, tomorrow I will be. Maybe the dream will became life. At the moment, another day behind the glass of patience.

For Draconian. And its poet Anders Jacobsson. Forever My Kings. My Kingdom of ease.

No comments: