And just for a while... I had forgotten...

And just for a while... I had forgotten...

11/07/2008

We can't see 'cause they blind us with fright

One absurd day in one absurd moment.

"I'll write under my tree, snow-covered of iced illusions. God don't reply; He only listens to the prays."

'Cause thou know that Heaven gates won't open for thee. Angel of my Winter, God o'my Solitude. Hidden in the warmest sunsets, only thou know the pain of sorrow. Only thou art able to fly away, out of the reach of shame. Only thou can bring out the hope in this soil of uncertainty, just with a mournful smile, and forget the forgotten. Only thou, can emerge from a vast ocean o'tears, evoking the flame of thy soul until thou sail in a stormy silence, achieving to beat the dejection broking thy chains. Only thou can erase the doubt and turn it into truth. Only thou, and only thou... art the will of the force.

You shouldn't wait for anything; long better is wish it with all your heart.

No comments: