And just for a while... I had forgotten...

And just for a while... I had forgotten...

03/07/2008

And I drowned in a gothic embrace...

[...]

"I know that there is pleasure in living, and suffering in the pleasure... but I don't know why living is so frustrating..."

Today I was hoping a good new... But it seems not. If life decides to go to another way, it will take you. There's no rest. Whatever... Sometimes we need to take a deep breathe, and when things don't want to turn out right, they won't. So... that's life. Earthly fun, and free will: If you want to chose another way, then do it, but anyone can guarantee you that they will support you. Anyway, the one who wishes be special, knows why, and that's not forgotten with any failure. Pain sometimes show things that remember us why are we that way, and why we suffer. And if things want to turn out wrong, ther will. But I remember why it is that way. The prize you must pay.

It will be worst if you could watch Heaven's gates from Hell.

No comments: