And just for a while... I had forgotten...

And just for a while... I had forgotten...

30/06/2008

The wizard did a gesture...

...

My prickly rose; it's me.

"Black Sky... answer, is there a God over us? I know that there was a Goddess... but she fell asleep."

I have something what to live for. I wish to find a place. I hate people who can't love, or hate with elegance. I'm scared of the fright, if it can take possession of me. It hurts me that nothing means anything. Live in ease is all I need. There is nothing which means enough like the union with something...

"The wizard saw. The wizard wished. The wizard got it. The wizard led a heart. Later he led a soul. Another wizard saw. Another wizard wished. Someone broke his silence. This wizard died."

Nocturnal birds, fly away... reach for peace in the shade.



No comments: