And just for a while... I had forgotten...

And just for a while... I had forgotten...

15/02/2009

Writing letters to no one.


Dear you,
Daring me.

Thinking you'd reply...
And you did
Ignoring all I cry.

I wasted my time
Painting the words
I wanted you to say
But you hate my art.

I failed.

But soon I will dance,
Leaving all behind
Staring at Sun
From the dark.
And no one will read
The letters I'll write.
My dear...
I'll fly.

Dear you,
Daring me.

Behind that rock I learnt
How to be
a "full of misery".

Feeling how your
Sun still shines.
The same old dance
Which I denied.

Disharmony awoke,
The day I lost,
The will I will...
Give up.

And soon I will dance,
Leaving you behind
Staring at Sun
From my dark.
And no one will read
The letters I've write.
My dear...
Goodbye.


2 comments:

Mara said...

Beautiful poem, Lyra.
I hope you are not thinking of leaving ?

XXX

zoraida said...

felicidades por esa sensibilidad, he tenido mucha suerte al haberte conocido. :) sigue así, vales mucho.