And just for a while... I had forgotten...

And just for a while... I had forgotten...

10/12/2008

Crystal asphyxia

Hatred betrayed in ye hearts o'slavery,
Insightful thy end, filthy sight.
Denied my dream as I entered thy lie,
The ebony clock of their fate
... cracked.

This boiling black blood on this scar;
remember that wind blown in the wrong side...
The tortured laugh of this crime
Murdered our souls, now we burn in our flight!

This empty soil where we weep...
The earth in our hands...
Please, let me be a carrier of grief!
Let me spread this germ!

Die in our dying, in mankind's madness
Belch out the fire which is burning inside!
Curse them to eternal drowning in their vanity!
Let us love our brief sin...

"And thou -forever forsaken-
wilt cry in the embrace of the night...
And the moon in your hands will survive."

LyraGothe,,

No comments: