And just for a while... I had forgotten...

And just for a while... I had forgotten...

19/10/2008

My abandonned poem...


White... thoughs and thoughs
life that cries after laughs...
and loves... your smile.

A broken ease...
A chaos in disguise...
A blackness lit by tears.
Another hopeless lovely times...

Faithful even in dreams.
My Lord, my beauty Prince...
I'll bath in your tears,
I'll kiss you when you scream...

There's no sin by your side,
but magic...
Star, shine forever,
this sky is all yours...

Sing up that canticle, heart,
Sing up that canticle again...
Sing it louder than silence.
Sing alone that canticle...

That silence killed me once.
That solitude sickened me,
as she's doing now...

I've desobey the night...
Just to be yours...
For you, to be mine.

Even your flower is longer
more beatiful that mine...
Maybe it's 'cause I pull
all the petals off...
Asking them if you love me.
Even I knew you don't...

Proudly I'm bleak,
Sadly I'm just thorns,
I'm weak...
I'm alone...
Sick because of your eyes...
Dying because of your soul.

LyraGothe,,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I realy like this poem.
It's great and I love the way you write!
Congrats!

greetings from portugal :)