And just for a while... I had forgotten...

And just for a while... I had forgotten...

27/06/2008

One life to try it

Second day.

"There is something more than this, and the seat where I am. Do you know what day is today? Another day, as the others."

So yes. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. A little bit of hope for this path. Where do we go? And, for what do we walk, if even looking at past we do not feel pleased? That's all. And there are things that make the way more enjoyable. And for all that we exist, because of the things around us. 'Cause I feel that there's something that day by day keep up the hope, and whatever happens, it will be there. Because they are already things to discover and to live.

It's better to live in polluted air and be free, than to live among the pollution, in open air.


No comments: